Saturday, April 14, 2012

Free Gardener's Secret Handbook from Mike

Mike McGroarty's gardening mailing list. Good quality info and a free gift from Mike.

Get 7 FREE Gardening Gifts!

Mike McGroarty, the master gardener who devised a great program for setting up a home-biz selling free plants, also writes a weekly newsletter, with timely articles and tips for gardeners. Here's Mike's no fail advice for "How to Grow Strawberries". Just the info I'm looking for, I hope. If Mike can help 'me' grow strawberries and other goodies, he can help anyone! I'll let you know how if I'm successful. Stay tuned.

The Eastern Shore Current is an eclectic Blog for Nova Scotia's Highway 7 Online. Visit the website!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a great program and Mike McGroarty is personable and human -gives personal attention to everyone.